About Us

Having been involved in sports betting for a number of years, the company wanted to be 100% confident in our ability to make a profit before we built this website so we set up an extensive research program. We developed a set of criteria and analyzed data from matches throughout the major Soccer Leagues around the world. After hours of number crunching, odds analysis and calculations, it became clear that there was a common set of outcomes. It was relatively simple, albeit time consuming to review all the data.

Soccerbetsonline.com is in the top 1% of a 100 billion euro sports betting industry each and every year. We're an elite group making consistent profits betting on sports, and I am proud to be in such an elite class. The other 99% of the sports betting industry are consistent losers; you make the choice of what team you want to be a part of. Our team of full-time professional pundits has over twenty years experience in soccer betting industry. Successful soccer betting tips are based on several factors including statistical analysis, situational trends, motivational & psychological factors, team news, injuries, suspensions, roster changes and recent form.

Our team only advise bets on games where there is a very strong edge, and thus, we are able to produce consistent winning bets by exploiting that unfair edge, exclusive to our pundits only. Soccerbetsonline tips are highly profitable, very reliable, and above all, consistent. The high quality of our soccer betting tips can help you beat the bookies in the long run

Why Us

  • Extremely profitable - reliable tips
  • Extra high strike rate
  • Stable profit - High Yield
  • Small number of selected picks
  • 100% monitored services
  • Reliable customer service